The following are the Allied Health Action Steps and the Fiscal Stability Action Steps.
• Establish a Degree in Healhcare Informatics
• Explore, Study, and Develop Doctorate in Physical Therapy
• Healthcare Information Management
• Dietics and Nutrition
• Occupational Therapy
• Re-Design Online Offerings
• Professional Development In Health Care
• Develop Partnerships
USM's student theatre production of 'The Fantasticks' runs Oct. 8-10. Event Details »
Come enjoy artwork from Susan Nelson, associate professor of art, in Goppert Gallery. Exhibit runs from Oct. 9 - Nov. 6. Event Details »
Opening reception for the Susan Nelson: Sabbatical Art Exhibition. Exhibit runs from Oct. 9 - Nov. 6. Event Details »
University of Saint Mary4100 South 4th StLeavenworth, KS 66048913-682-5151
USM is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA), and is an AQIP Participant.