BSN Pre-licensure Program* — Fall 2013
Adjunct candidates must show clinical expertise in Med-Surg. Variety of clinical days available (Monday, Thursday, Friday).
Licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the state of Kansas and Missouri or the ability to obtain such licensure prior to finalization of contract. Master’s degree in nursing (or evidence of working on a master’s degree in nursing.)
Preferred Qualification: Master’s Degree in nursing and Clinical Faculty Academy completion.
1) Submit a cover letter of application that relates your education, teaching and clinical experience to the qualifications listed;
2) A current curriculum vitae or resume;
3) The name, address, and current telephone number of at least three current professional or academic references from whom you have requested letters;
4) Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended;
5) Copy of current license,
By Email (preferred method):
Dr. Bryan LeBeau
Vice President and Dean for Academic Affairs
University of Saint Mary
4100 South Fourth Street
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048
Direct questions to Glenna Mahoney, DNP, RN
Chair, Nursing Department
Reviews of the applications will begin immediately and positions will remain open until filled.
* The baccalaureate program at University of Saint Mary is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036. (202) 887-6791.