Performs a variety of skilled maintenance duties including troubleshooting and repair of university assets. Work is subject to spot-checking for appearance and conformance with instructions and acceptable standards of workmanship.
• Perform various skilled maintenance duties (e.g., finish carpentry, MIG welding, electric hand tools, basic plumbing and electric wiring) and troubleshooting.
• May drive a pickup truck, automobile, or other vehicle incidental to performance of duties.
• Performs routine cleanup at work site or in shop area.
• May assist in general grounds work and snow removal.
• Other job-related duties as assigned
High school diploma/GED or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired as necessary.
5 years related experience preferred.
Valid driver’s license for use in Kansas.
Ability to grasp, lift, carry, and set down heavy (50-75 lb.) objects on a daily basis.
Climb ladders and scaffolding.
Please complete employment application (available for download at www.stmary.edu/hr). Completed applications should be sent to:
University of Saint Mary
4100 South 4th Street
Leavenworth, KS 66048
FAX to (913) 758-4330
or complete an application in the Business Office, Mead 208, during regular business hours at the University.