A New Way to Pay at USM!
Your USM ID is now more powerful than ever. You (and your parents) are now able to add CampusCash to your ID card. CampusCash can be spent in the Spirit Shop (for retail purchases), at the concession stand, in the Caf—including the new Grab-n-Go area.
CampusCash Rules to Remember
• Balance expires in May.
• Balance will automatically roll from Fall to Spring semester.
• Funds are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• A 2.5% convenience fee is applied to each transaction.
• Must use your USM email (students: email@example.com | faculty/staff: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Must include three zeros (000) before your ID number.
After you create an account, you can send a friendly automated plea to your parents, too, for CampusCash donations.
Get Started - Access CampusCash!
If this is your first visit, you’ll need to create an account and password.
*Don’t forget—include the 000’s before your USM ID number.
Download the CampusCash app.