Evening & Graduate Programs

Progress Policy

Regulations of the U.S. Department of Education require that colleges establish specific standards of satisfactory progress for students receiving either federal or state financial aid. All students receiving assistance through the Pell Grant, FSEOG, Kansas Comprehensive Grant, Federal Work Study, Perkins Loan, or Stafford Loan programs must maintain satisfactory progress as defined by their college in order to remain eligible for these aid programs.

At University of Saint Mary, students receiving aid must maintain satisfactory academic progress according to a scale for minimum progress, available in the Financial Aid Office at the main campus in Leavenworth. Progress for part-time students will be measured on a full-time equivalency basis.

Visit USM’s main Financial Aid page for more information.