Health Care Admissions Recruiter - Employment Details
Health Care Admissions Recruiter
Drives and supports the recruiting for USM’s health care programs—including nursing, Athletic Training, DPT, HIM, and other programs as needed—through communication with prospective students and families and visits to key recruiting events.
- Effectively navigate prospective/current students and families through the admissions, enrollment and/or financial aid processes as it relates to USM’s health care programs
- Performs continual outreach and follow-up with interested students through the admissions funnel through multiple channels, including telecounseling, emailing, and text-messaging, as well as in-person visits
- Assist and coordinate marketing efforts and initiatives for Nursing admissions with respective departments, including implementation of communication flows, and assistance in development of marketing materials as needed
- Represents the university at off-site programs and fairs as well as events on campus; some travel required
- Maintains a favorable liaison with the public as well as the university community
- Maintain data and provide reports on prospective student funnels
- Serve as Admissions Office departmental expert on health care common application systems
- Some evening and weekend work may required (special events, registration days, etc.)
- Performs additional duties as reasonably assigned
- Participate in USM committees as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous related experience preferred; familiarity with health care education preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Database or CRM experience preferred.
- Affinity with the overall mission of the University of Saint Mary.
- Effective communication skills to ensure inquiries are appropriately processed.
- Ability to work with a diverse community
- Project a positive, professional, customer focused image for the university.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a professional and confidential manner.
Submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for at least three current professional references to:
[email protected] (preferred method)
University of Saint Mary
4100 South Fourth Street
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048
Saint Mary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Feb 18, 2019|
|Feb 18, 2019|